Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Milkweed Arts Code of Conduct?
All students, customers, studio users, instructors and staff are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner at all times by observing and complying with the following:
- Treat each person with respect
- Value the learning experience
- Keep agreements made with Milkweed Arts and others
- Enter fully into the experience of working together
The following actions and activities are not permitted on the Milkweed Arts premises:
- Abusive or callous behavior
- Damage to Milkweed Arts property
- Non-compliance with safety or security rules and procedures
- Intimidation or disruptive conduct
- Possession, distribution, sale, consumption or being under the influence of drugs while working at Milkweed Arts
- Possession of weapons
- Discrimination or harassment based on race, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology, age, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin or presence of sensory, mental or physical disability.
Failure to meet these expectations or other misconduct will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of facility use or loss of membership.
What are your hours of operation?
Milkweed Arts standard retail ours are Tuesday through Saturday, from 10am to 6pm. Please note that we usually close for lunch from 1pm to 2pm. We are often here for classes outside of these hours, but for retail, phone, and email support, we are available during the hours noted above.
What is your class cancellation policy?
All classes that do not meet minimum enrollment one week prior to the start date of class may be canceled at the discretion of Milkweed Arts and/or the class Instructor. Milkweed Arts will contact students enrolled in cancelled classes to discuss refund options, and/or offer placement in an alternate class.
What is your refund policy?
There are no refunds on merchandise.
Students who register for a class/workshop that is canceled for an reason by Milkweed Arts or the class Instructor will receive a full refund.
Students who withdraw from a class/workshop:
- Students who withdraw at least 30 days prior to the scheduled class/workshop start date may receive a refund of their registration, minus a 10% cancellation fee.
- Students who withdraw more than 15 days prior but less than 30 days prior to the scheduled class/workshop start date will receive a 50% credit toward a future class/workshop. No refund is available in this circumstance.
- Students who withdraw from a class/workshop with 15 days or less notice will receive no refund or credit. No refund is available in this circumstance.
There are no discounts or refunds for missed classes.
I'm visiting from out of town. Where should I stay?
Visiting from out of town for this workshop? We have worked out special rates with these local hotel property:
Cambria Hotel Downtown Phoenix, 222 E Portland St, Phoenix AZ 85004
Located only 3.6 miles from the studio, Cambria Hotel Downtown Phoenix is a Choice Hotels property, and your stay includes free Wi-Fi and a fitness center,. The Cambria combines upscale amenities with sleek, downtown décor for a locally inspired hotel experience. Situated in the Roosevelt Row Arts District, it is within walking distance of the convention center, art galleries, shops and restaurants. It features a full service bar and restaurant with craft beers as well as a rooftop pool, bar, and lounge. Use this link for our specially negotiated rates, or call the property directly at 602-675-3500 and ask for the Milkweed Arts Corporate Rate.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North, 10 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix AZ 85012
Located only 2.5 miles from the studio, a stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North includes Free made-to-order breakfast, a complimentary evening reception, free WiFi, an on-site restaurant, indoor pool, fitness center, and pet-friendly roomsUse this link for our specially negotiated rates, or call the property directly at 602-222-1111 and ask for the Milkweed Arts Corporate Rate.
We have also put together a map showing recommending dining and area attractions to consider while you are here! For details click: Milkweed Arts Recommends..
Do you offer promotions?
From time to time, Milkweed Arts may run special offers, promotions, or discounts. These promotions may not be applied to previous purchases.
Does Milkweed Arts offer volume discounts?
Milkweed Arts offer volume discounts in store only. Items eligible for the volume discount include:
- Bullseye sheet glass
- Bullseye frit & powder
- Bullseye stringer and ribbon
- Bullseye confetti
- Glastac & Glastac Gel
- Bullseye Billets
- ColorLine Enamels
These are our in-store volume discounts:
- Single Order Amount of $200-$399, receive 10% off eligible items.
- Single Order Amount of $400-$599, receive 20% off eligible items.
- Single Order Amount of $600-$899, receive 30% off eligible items.
- Single Order Amount of $900-$1,199, receive 40% off eligible items.
- Single Order Amount of $1,200+, receive 40% off eligible items.
Discounts apply to single orders only, not a combination of orders. Discounts cannot be combined. Your order can include any combination of eligible items to qualify for a greater discount, but the discount will only be applied to qualifying items.
Does Milkweed Arts offer wholesale pricing?
Milkweed Arts does offer wholesale accounts to qualified customers. For details, visit our wholesale accounts page.
How do I access the video content I recently purchased?
If you are having difficulty accessing your video content, we have created a step by step tutorial on how to access this content. Just CLICK HERE for easy, step-by-step instructions!