Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Milkweed Arts Code of Conduct?
At Milkweed Arts, we are committed to fostering a welcoming, inclusive, and respectful environment for all our students, customers, studio users, instructors, and staff. Our Code of Conduct outlines the expectations and standards that help ensure a positive and productive experience for everyone involved. By engaging with Milkweed Arts, you agree to abide by the following principles and guidelines:
Respect and Courtesy
- Treat every individual with respect, kindness, and consideration.
- Value the diverse perspectives and experiences that each person brings to our community.
Engagement in Learning
- Embrace the learning experience with an open mind and a positive attitude.
- Support and encourage the creative exploration of others.
Professionalism and Integrity
- Honor all agreements made with Milkweed Arts and others.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Collaboration and Community
- Engage fully in the collaborative spirit of working together.
- Contribute positively to the community by being helpful, constructive, and inclusive.
Engaging in any of the following actions will not be tolerated on Milkweed Arts premises:
- Abusive, callous, or disrespectful behavior.
- Damage to Milkweed Arts property or theft.
- Dishonesty or fraudulent activities.
- Non-compliance with safety or security rules and procedures.
- Intimidation, harassment, discrimination, or disruptive conduct.
- Possession, distribution, sale, consumption, or being under the influence of illegal substances.
- Possession of weapons.
- Discrimination or harassment based on race, color, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, political ideology, age, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, or presence of sensory, mental, or physical disability.
Failure to adhere to this Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of facility use, loss of membership, or other appropriate sanctions as deemed necessary by Milkweed Arts management.
What are your hours of operation?
Milkweed Arts standard retail ours are Tuesday through Saturday, from 10am to 6pm. Please note that we usually close for lunch from 1pm to 2pm. We are often here for classes outside of these hours, but for retail, phone, and email support, we are available during the hours noted above.
What is your class cancellation policy?
All classes that do not meet minimum enrollment one week prior to the start date of class may be canceled at the discretion of Milkweed Arts and/or the class Instructor. Milkweed Arts will contact students enrolled in cancelled classes to discuss refund options, and/or offer placement in an alternate class.
What is your refund policy?
There are no refunds on merchandise.
Students who register for a class/workshop that is canceled for an reason by Milkweed Arts or the class Instructor will receive a full refund.
Students who withdraw from a class/workshop:
- Students who withdraw at least 30 days prior to the scheduled class/workshop start date may receive a refund of their registration, minus a 15% cancellation fee.
- Students who withdraw more than 15 days prior but less than 30 days prior to the scheduled class/workshop start date will receive a 50% credit toward a future class/workshop. No refund is available in this circumstance.
- Students who withdraw from a class/workshop with 15 days or less notice will receive no refund or credit. No refund is available in this circumstance.
There are no discounts or refunds for missed classes.
I'm visiting from out of town. Where should I stay?
Visiting from out of town for this workshop? We have worked out special rates with a local hotel property:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North, 10 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix AZ 85012
Located only 2.5 miles from the studio, a stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North includes Free made-to-order breakfast, a complimentary evening reception, free WiFi, an on-site restaurant, indoor pool, fitness center, and pet-friendly rooms. For our specially negotiated rates, please call John at 602-212-5337 or email John.Gonzales@Hilton.com and ask for the Milkweed Arts room rate.
We have also put together a map showing recommending dining and area attractions to consider while you are here! For details click: Milkweed Arts Recommends..
Do you offer promotions?
From time to time, Milkweed Arts may run special offers, promotions, or discounts. These promotions may not be applied to previous purchases.
Does Milkweed Arts offer volume discounts?
Milkweed Arts offer volume discounts in store only. Items eligible for the volume discount include:
- Bullseye sheet glass
- Bullseye frit & powder
- Bullseye stringer and ribbon
- Bullseye confetti
- Glastac & Glastac Gel
- Bullseye Billets
- ColorLine Enamels
These are our in-store volume discounts:
- Single Order Amount of $200-$499, receive 10% off eligible items.
- Single Order Amount of $500-$799, receive 20% off eligible items.
- Single Order Amount of $800-$1099, receive 30% off eligible items.
- Single Order Amount of $1100-$1,599, receive 40% off eligible items.
- Single Order Amount of $1,600+, receive 40% off eligible items.
Discounts apply to single orders only, not a combination of orders. Discounts cannot be combined. Your order can include any combination of eligible items to qualify for a greater discount, but the discount will only be applied to qualifying items.
How do I access the video content I recently purchased?
If you are having difficulty accessing your video content, we have created a step by step tutorial on how to access this content. Just CLICK HERE for easy, step-by-step instructions!