Novacan Copper Patina is the gold standard in patina brands. Easy to apply Super Brite Copper Patina gives a bright copper finish to solder. When cleaned and properly polished, the copper patina comes up to a bright "new penny" look. The finish naturally darkens over time, but can be easily restored to its original brightness with another quick polishing session. Premixed and ready to use. Sold by 8 ounce bottle.Use and surface preparation:
- Thoroughly clean project to remove flux residue.
- Remove any excess oxidation with fine grade (000) steel wool. A properly prepared surface will appear shiny and bright.
- Apply patina generously with a clean chemical brush. Continue brushing until desired finish is obtained.
- Wipe away excess solution, avoid contacting glass as much as possible.
- For best results, polish to a glossy luster with Studio Pro Finishing Compound.